The Haida M8 NDx1000
has been designed for use on long exposures or reduce the dept of field. It is primarily used to control the image on longer exposures allowing use of much slower shutter speeds.
The visible effects created by using longer exposures is the effect of motion blur on any movement within your pictures, such as clouds, waterfalls, seas and rivers.The Red Diamond filter series
from Haida Filter is latest release and is sure to be a big hit with Landscape Photographers. Just like red diamonds, “the hardest and strongest of all diamonds”, new filters have been put through a special process which make them the strongest filters on the market today.
The Haida Red Diamond Series has the famous Nano coating of previous version but is also combined with a special process, making the glass twice as stronger as normal filter glass on the market, making the Red Diamond filters much less prone to accidental breakage.
- Double Anti-break strength over a normal filter
- Low risk of accidental breakage.
- Ultra thin multi coatings retain superb image sharpness as well as delivering faithful color reproduction.
- Waterproof and oil proof
- Scratch resistant for use in any harsh environment.
- R5 rounded design makes installation much easier into the filter holder.